One of the most common insurance claims we see is for water damage. Types of water damage include:
• Waterline breakages
• Overflowing toilets, sinks, or tubs
• Sewer back-up
• Roof leakage
• Storm damage which results in water damage
If you are experiencing water damage, now is the time to have our public insurance claims adjuster look at your Keller water damage claim. Water claims tend to be tricky. Often a claim comes down to exactly how the water has damaged the inside of your property. There are several ways for this to happen:
• Inside Water: This water damage results from overflowing bathtubs, sinks, broken pipes, or appliances such as a washing machine. Older homes, those built 50 years ago or more, are especially vulnerable.
• Below Ground Water: If a water main or sewer pipeline breaks underground, you may experience water runoff coming into your property.
• Additional Water Damage Causes: As long as you have the right coverage in your policy, we can probably help you!